03. DELIVERY OF WINE
The wine to be entered into this contest must be delivered to the administration office of KOREA WINE CHALLENGE by 17th June 2021 at the latest.
- Korean Importers
- Korean importers must deliver wines for competition directrly to the administration office of KOREA WINE CHALLENGE.
- Overseas Wineries
- Overseas wineries can use the international logistics company(DHL or TNT) as your convenience. KWC will not be responsible for your shipping and customs clearance problem if you do not keep the korean customs regulation.
- - Box remarks : Each wine box must be clearly marked, ‘KOREA WINE CHALLENGE 2021 sample - not for sale’ and a copy of the registration form should be included in the box.
- - Bottle remarks : Each wine bottle must clearly display the label, ‘KOREA WINE CHALLENGE 2021 sample - not for sale’ on the back side of the bottle opposite from the front wine label.
- - When the wine is sent from overseas, it should be consigned on DDP (DELIVERED DUTY PAID) BASIS.