- Date for Registration and Wine Delivery : 1st March ~ 10th June 2022
- Preliminary Round : 20th June ~ 24th June 2022
- Final Round : 27th June ~ 30th June 2022
01. REGISTRATION METHOD AND CRITERIA
HOW TO REGISTER KWC 2022
- Online registration is available through KWC official website.
- Or you can download the registration form from KWC official website. After filling it out, you can send it by email.
- You must send in 4 bottles of each wine. (Those are used for the preliminary round, final, photographing, and spares for corked wine during the qualifying period)
- Each wine nominated for the entry must be available in sufficient quantity to meet the total worldwide market demand for the year 2022.
02. PARTICIPATION FEE
|1~3 wines||USD 220 per wine|
|4~8 wines||USD 190 per wine|
|9~15 wines||USD 170 per wine|
|More than 16 wines||USD 150 per wine|
The participation fee included the legal VAT(10%)
- There are two ways to send the money: Bank transfer or Paypal.
- The participants from overseas have to pay all banking charges incurred when sending the participation fee.
- The participants in Korea must pay a value-added tax of 10% of the participation fee upon paying it.
- Payment by credit card is not available.
The sender must bear all bank costs relating to bank transfer.
- Payment Beneficiary : IRE(Institute Resources Evaluation)
- Bank : Shinhan Bank
- Account Number : 180-008-661039
- Swift Code : SHBKKRSE
- Address : 410A Gloria town, 75, Pyeongchangmunhwa-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (Zip Code : 03009)
03. DELIVERY OF WINE
The wine to be entered into this competition must be delivered to
the administration office of KOREA WINE CHALLENGE by 10th June 2022 at the latest.
Company name: IRE (Institute for Resources Evaluation)
Phone number: +82) 2-394-7284
- 410A Gloriatown, 75,
Seoul, Republic of Korea
(Zip code: 03009)
PRECAUTIONS FOR SHIPPING
- Korean Importers
Korean importers must deliver wines for competition directly to the administration office of KOREA WINE CHALLENGE.
- Overseas Wineries
Overseas wineries can use the international logistics company (DHL or TNT) at your convenience.
KWC will not be responsible for your shipping and customs clearance problem if you do not keep the Korean customs regulation.
- Suppose the wine and participation fee do not arrive within the specified time limit.
In that case, you cannot participate in the competition, and the participation fee is non-refundable.
- Box remarks: You have to mark each wine box, ‘KOREA WINE CHALLENGE 2022 sample – not for sale’, and a copy of the registration form should be included in the box. It’s to compare the wine in the box with the registration form when receiving the wine.
- Bottle remarks: Each wine bottle must display the label, ‘KOREA WINE CHALLENGE 2022 sample – not for sale’ on the bottle’s backside, opposite the front wine label.
- When an overseas winery sends wines, you should consign on DDP (DELIVERED DUTY PAID) BASIS.